ZOOOSOCIETY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When placing an order in our Website store, you are conforming that:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- These Terms and Conditions will be applicable to any Order or Contract made or to be made with the purpose of selling or distributing our Products. By placing a Purchase order or a delivery order or by accepting the delivery of our Products you are unconditionally accepting these Terms and Conditions. None of these Terms and Conditions will affect your rights under the Law (including the right to claim in case the Products acquired are not consistent with their description, they are not of satisfactory quality or if they fail to meet their target purpose).
- If, once you have placed your Purchase Order, you discover any mistake in it, please contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can guarantee the modification of the Order according to your indications. If you wish to cancel an order, please do it as soon as possible by sending an email to the above mentioned email address. We will reply to your e-mail within 24 working hours, except for national or local holidays.
- We will deliver the Products to the delivery address you have given in your Purchase Order.
- Delivery times will be those agreed in the Purchase Order (as updated in the Purchase Order Confirmation email). However, we cannot ensure an exact delivery date at the time of placing your order nor even in the Purchase Order Confirmation Email. Delivery usually takes between 2 and 15 working days from the date on which the order had been accepted, but we cannot determine a fixed date.
- We will inform you of any delay in the delivery. However, to the fullest extent allowed by Law, we are not responsible for any losses, liabilities, costs, damage or charges arising from such delay.
- When the delivery is made, the recipients signature might be required. Please check that the Product has no evident defects or damage before signing and keep the delivery slip in case of possible future consultations.
- If the Product is not available, for any reason, and the Purchase Order’s Acknowledgement Receipt has already been issued, we will contact you immediately in order to offer you a similar Product or proceed to the Contract’s termination. If you don’t agree with any of the above-mentioned options you are accepting the delay that the Products could suffer (subject to the reception of such Products or the run out of stock for thereof).
- In case of cancelation of the Purchase order or if stock runs out, we will refund your money using the same method of payment used to purchase the Product.
- We use our reasonable endeavours to deliver the Products in an optimal condition. However, in case you receive a defective Product, you just keep it exactly as you have received it so we can check it within a reasonable period of time. In case of defective product, the contract can be terminated or we could offer you a discount or maybe replace the product for another one of similar characteristics. Zooosociety will assume the costs of such procedure.
- In order to offer you a solution regarding the defective Product, we might need your collaboration and ask you to provide the following information as soon as possible:
- Detailed explanation of the defects or damages of the Product.
- Invoice Number and other information that we could reasonably require.
- If, as set forth in the Contract, you wish us to replace the Product or if you wish a refund of the price (upon cancellation of the purchase order related to the defective item), you must ensure the Product:
- has not been misused or neglected; it has not been handled improperly or carelessly and has not been subject to abnormal or harmful conditions.
- has not been involved in any accident or been damaged when attempting to repair or modify it.
- has not suffered damages by natural wear and tear after being received.
- In case that the Product fails to meet any of these requirements, we are be entitled, at our discretion, to not to replace the Product or refund the money you have paid and/or we could request you to reimburse us all transportation and review costs arising thereof, according to the current standard rates. To accomplish such reimbursement, we will be entitled to take the appropriate amounts from your credit/debit card account or make use of the payment details provided by you to make the Purchase Order. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for losses, liabilities, costs, damages or expenses resulting from the process.
- Under “My account” in the Website you can exchange your gift voucher or promotional coupon and check your current balance.
- We may send emails with gift vouchers and promotional coupons.
- Both vouchers and promotional coupons are transferable and you can assign them to any other person.
- In case of fraud, mislead or suspicion of fraudulent activities related to the purchase of a gift voucher or to the redemption thereof on the Website, we are entitled to cancel your account and/or ask you to use another payment method.
- We are not liable for loss, theft or illegibility of gift vouchers or promotional coupons.
We are not responsible for the non-compliance, impediments or delays in the execution of this Contract, attributable to any force majeure event, including, but not limited to any natural disaster, third party actions (including, without limitation, hackers, dealers, governments and local or supranational authorities, as well as quasi-governmental entities), insurrections, riots, social upheaval, wars, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, detentions, arrests carried out by competent authorities, strikes, lockouts, epidemics, fires, explosions, storms, floods, droughts, unfavourable weather conditions, earthquakes, acts of god, accidents, mechanical breakdowns, third party software, absence or problems with the provision of public utilities (including issues with the power supply, telecommunications or internet network), shortage or lack of supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“events of force majeure”), regardless the foreseeability of such circumstances.
- The parties are entitled to terminate the Contract immediately, by written notice to the other, in case that any event of force majeure is still occurring after a period of time of 2 working days. In such case, none of the parties will be held liable for termination (except in relation with the reimbursement of the price paid for the Product that has not been delivered).
- In the event that we are committed to deliver 2 Orders containing similar or identical Products and, in case of our failure to meet both obligations for reasons of force majeure, we will decide, at our discretion, what delivery will be made and to what extent.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions for online orders at any time and with no previous notice. It is your responsibility to regularly check the information published on our website in order to be aware of the changes we may have performed. If you continue using the Website once the changes have been published it means that you accept the Terms and Conditions as amended.
- The website can deny or suspend access to you or any other user, whether on a temporary or permanent basis, at any time and without notice. We are also entitled to impose restrictions, for any reason related to the time and manner in which the website can be used. In case you are the recipient of such restrictions, you will not be entitled to make use of our website under any other username.
- We reserve the right to close your Account in case a non-Spanish user pretends to be a Spanish user or create problems of any kinds in the Website.
- We cannot guarantee the compatibility of our website with all kinds of hardware and software. We, therefore, accept no liability for damage, virus or any other code that may attack your computer, software, data or any other property due to access to our website, use thereof or downloading of any material contained in it. Also, we are not responsible for actions taken by third parties.
The names and logos of Zooosociety and any name, brand design or slogan related are trademarks or registered services that belong to us or our licensors.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are owners or licensees of all intellectual property rights of the Website and the material contained therein. Such rights are protected by law and regulations of worldwide intellectual property rights or copyright and they are reserved.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEB
SPANISH LAW AND JURISDICTION